Saturday, November 30, 2013

Here she is. Jamie Oliver

JAMIE OLIVER'S FIFTEEN 15 WESTLAND PLACE LONDON | Make Cooking Easier
Here she is. Jamie Oliver's Restaurant. Among quite a substantial list of restaurants that I created thanks to a friend on account of our departure, Fifteen was in the top five. Therefore, the foreign name is Oliver, I just want to mention that this is one of the most famous British chefs in the world. It is cheerful, slightly distracted with eye catching nonchalance. In fact, nothing in the kitchen does not impose, but rather encouraged to seek their own flavors and awakens our creativity. Popularity earned him numerous culinary programs, as well as foreign expeditions in the minutes. tried to cook a huge paella for hundreds of hungry Spaniards. Personally, I love his great enthusiasm, the promotion of healthy diets and for having created his own philosophy of nutrition.
The mysterious gu name of Fifteen apparently has a story. Well, in the process of starting a restaurant, Jamie had to help only 15 unemployed persons, which have so far never had to deal with cooking. Thanks to determination of culinary master and his ability to placate the people, the restaurant quickly became a hit and one of the most popular places in London. Before we left, I did a short interview on what to try and what to set. In most of the reviews were very laudatory.
Fifteen easy to reach (a few steps from the metro station). Trafiłyśmy just in time for lunch, where residents were taking a break at work. Service very friendly and asked if we could take some pictures to the blog, there's a wide smile of approval. We ordered a few appetizers. Crispy shrimp with coarse salt in a green herb mayonnaise sauce, slices of smoked salmon with sauce Béarnaise, baked potatoes with grilled vegetables and bread with Mediterranean gu herbs with butter-flavored roast turkey. Combinations quite different flavors unfortunately not complete, and our prices too. Maybe because it was lunch-time gu and not at all the main courses were not yet ready? Or maybe because trafiłyśmy there straight from the airport, hungry, tired and a little fogged gu British city! Later I learned that Jamie from two weeks in Canada for their next culinary program and, therefore, it may be the cause of our perception of the place. gu
Restaurants gu Jamie are already so well known that all over the world come to fans who not only want to experience climate Jamie's kitchen, but also visit them in order to gain a commemorative gadget. On the pages of the "Daily Mail", Oliver complains that apparently disappears every month 30,000 napkins from the tables gu with the logo of his place. And that's just you! Well, that's me,, loaned "to commemorate the paper menu :)
Oh yes it probably gu is, it is not easy to find good food in London. Sam I remember them very well, similar experience to my parents. I think you have to really pay well to find something interesting. Jamie same restaurant I'd chosen just out of curiosity :) Sophie look good, I do not see you to be disappointed ;) Regards: *
Super! And I think you're reading my mind: P Also going to London in November and intend to visit Jamie's Italian: D Already I can not wait! account of my visit definitely will be on my blog! Yours! :)
I am unsatisfied after reading the reviews. How would you rate the local, maintenance, interior, food? I ended up just snap or jadłyście something more - a main dish, dessert? Why are your mixed feelings about the restaurant? This is not described. Jamie has a chain of restaurants - you were really hope that you will meet him there? Give me a complete picture of the property.
Gosia! As you are one of those people who are familiar with the cooking I important question: Can you recommend a recipe for wine? I plan to do, and I read all sorts of rules, I do not want to come out of the hatch, so please help where to find the recipe? or may itself once you introduce such a provision, gu hmm?
Exactly, Sophie! There are places on the culinary map of each city that you just have to visit ;-) Sometimes coincidences make you visit us bewilder, but always worth it, especially the quality and origin of ingredients in Jamie is always flawless! I highly recommend you at your next visit more Sporty casual Trattoria, Jamie Richmond half hours. train from Waterloo, but worth it. After the exquisite dinner and Sunday lunch going there again end of the year :-) Best regards and THANKS for a great relationship. Marta :-)
Gosia until I have you write and necessarily the

No comments:

Post a Comment